• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TAKE NOTICE NEW WORDING ON BUYING A NEW GUNS PAPER WORK !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddywinkle64

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
BOUNTY HUNTER...
111   0
Reaction score
21.n.1 who does not fall within a nonimmigrant alien exception?
WARNING!!!!
21.n.1 who does not fall within a nonimmigrant alien exception?Question 10 Current State of Residence and Address:
Question 10: Added “Reside in City Limits? []Yes [] No []Unknown”.
Question 21.a Actual Transferee/Buyer:
The first sentence of Question 21a. has been changed from “Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s) (ATF Form 5300.9A)?” to “Are you the actual transferee/buyer of all of the firearm(s) listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s) (ATF Form 5300.9A)?
New Question 21.b:
Do you intend to purchase or acquire any firearm listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s), or ammunition, for sale or other disposition to any person described in questions 21(c)-(m), or to a person described in question 21.n.1 who does not fall within a nonimmigrant alien exception?
To clarify: Question 21b is asking the transferee (customer) if they intend to sell or distribute any of the firearms, they are acquiring, to a person prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms? The prohibited categories are listed in questions 21(c) – (m) and 21.n.1 (unless that person falls within a nonimmigrant exception).
New Question 21.c:
Do you intend to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s) or ammunition in furtherance of any felony or other offense punishable by imprisonment for a term of more than one year, a Federal crime of terrorism, or a drug trafficking offense?
Due to the addition of the two new questions in Section B, the questions are now renumbered from 21.d. through 21.n.
Questions 21.n.2 parenthesis at end of questions now reads: (U.S. citizens/nationals leave 21.n.1 and 21n.2. blank).
The last sentence of the certification statement has been changed from “I further understand that the repetitive purchase of firearms for the purpose of resale for livelihood and profit without a Federal firearms license is a violation of Federal law” to “I further understand that the repetitive purchase of firearms for the purpose of resale to predominantly earn a profit without a Federal firearms license is a violation of Federal law”.

Comment

Went to Academy this morning figure I would be inline like last year for a hour to my surprise I was the only one in there picking up a gun so I ask and he told me he had only 8 to pull so far and none of them had showed up yet then he said to really read the paper work they had made changes to it . So after I read it I cancel the order and now I cant buy any firearm from Academy for 30 days ....Like I care I have ODT WHERE OUR FREEDOM MEANS SOMETHING .

Went to Academy this morning figure I would be inline like last year for a hour to my surprise I was the only one in there picking up a gun so I ask and he told me he had only 8 to pull so far and none of them had showed up yet then he said to really read the paper work they had made changes to it . So after I read it I cancel the order and now I cant buy any firearm from Academy for 30 days ....Like I care I have ODT WHERE OUR FREEDOM MEANS SOMETHING .

I like to flex online. But I did have something shipped to Trueprep and picked it up yesterday and noticed these new additions. Screw it - I filled it out and headed home. It's for my sons bday and no amount of ATF assfoolery was going to stop me from coming home with it. I'm sure I fit every profile of a white, Baptist, nationalist, supremist, home grown right wing terrorist that they can conjure up anyway.

I'm on they lists.

I like to flex online. But I did have something shipped to Trueprep and picked it up yesterday and noticed these new additions. Screw it - I filled it out and headed home. It's for my sons bday and no amount of ATF assfoolery was going to stop me from coming home with it. I'm sure I fit every profile of a white, Baptist, nationalist, supremist, home grown right wing terrorist that they can conjure up anyway.

I'm on they lists.

This crap has gotten so damned far out of hand….it no longer even resembles any kind of guaranteed right from our Constitution ! For such a long time now, it is a permission instead of a constitutional right.
That just is not correct at all ! :dizzy: :grey:

I'm on they lists.
I am not flexing I just wanting some people that buy these deals to resale to know that can be charge with a felon now for it . Trying to watch out for other people. I really don't care who is watching me either and I sign it yes and they kick it back ...lol I was just honest I look at it like this if I purchase a coke out of a machine with my money its mine to do what ever I want with .

I am not flexing I just wanting some people that buy these deals to resale to know that can be charge with a felon now for it . Trying to watch out for other people. I really don't care who is watching me either and I sign it yes and they kick it back ...lol I was just honest I look at it like this if I purchase a coke out of a machine with my money its mine to do what ever I want with .
Sure seems like that is the way it should be. It used to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom