Taken 2? Anyone seen it?

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Did anyone see Taken 2 this weekend? I want to see it because I loved the original, but just don't want to go see the same movie again!

I have seen both ... also saw the reviews that dissed the second version.
I found it to be entertaining and worth watching. Was it as good as the first?
Probably not (most sequels aren't), but it was still good enough for me.

Looper on the other hand was "disappointing" in that it could have been presented
more coherent and concise ...

After "The Grey" .... meh... I wasnt very impressed with Liam Neeson...

I was disappointed in that movie but I don't think it was Liam... the idea could have made for a decent movie but no, it ended up being crap. Maybe they were Space Wolfs and we didn't get it :)

I really liked the movie... The only thing I don't get when they make movies like this is how he has 1 pistol and 1 clip but he shoot over 1000 rounds and never once has to look for ammo or reload. That really kills it for me. I'm sure the normal person that doesn't shoot will not notice that.

I really liked the movie... The only thing I don't get when they make movies like this is how he has 1 pistol and 1 clip but he shoot over 1000 rounds and never once has to look for ammo or reload. That really kills it for me. I'm sure the normal person that doesn't shoot will not notice that.

I thought that I was the only one who saw that ...
Heck, he would have had to have at least 6 full magazines on him, plus ammo to reload them?!

Also, did you notice that at the end they left the door wide open for another sequel?

Back
Top Bottom