• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dune 2

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Just got back from watching and can't say enough good about it. The first movie was phenomenally good and this one is better. I'm definitely one of those people that thinks "the book is better than the movie" almost every time, but not this time. Dune was the first real novel I ever read and created a love of reading for me for the rest of my life and these movies are better than the book. Go see this in the theaters. The epic spectacle is worth it.

You're welcome.

Just got back from watching and can't say enough good about it. The first movie was phenomenally good and this one is better. I'm definitely one of those people that thinks "the book is better than the movie" almost every time, but not this time. Dune was the first real novel I ever read and created a love of reading for me for the rest of my life and these movies are better than the book. Go see this in the theaters. The epic spectacle is worth it.

You're welcome.
I used to think the 83 Dune film was terrible as compared to the book. Over time, I came to appreciate that film for what it is.

I like the "new" first Dune movie and look forward to the second.

You're welcome.
I completely disagree, movie good yes making it all about Zendaya sucked ****ing ass!!!!

Seen it last Sunday night

Back
Top Bottom