Votes: 5 5.6%
  • level headed/Good decision maker

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Shoot em and take his stuff

Votes: 22 24.4%

• Total voters
Shut the front door. I didn't know u could do that

edit---

i showed my wife and she is gonna make me some and pizza ones too.... GTFO! I'm fat, how did I not know of this? Or that she could make such thing? What an awesome day!

Last edited:
WTF? I need those, I just NEED THEM

- - - Updated - - -

No offense ruger

no offense taken. as an aspiring chef, i find it great that people come up with different ways to reinvent recipes. hell i've perfected the perfect sauce recipe for wings even after my sister and her roommate won the baltimore wings fest with their original sauce recipe

no offense taken. as an aspiring chef, i find it great that people come up with different ways to reinvent recipes. hell i've perfected the perfect sauce recipe for wings even after my sister and her roommate won the baltimore wings fest with their original sauce recipe

Um, ur commin to the next meet up right? Lol

I placed 3rd in the Atlanta Great American chili cookoff for Brunswick stew. How about Flat Iron Steak with mushrooms and Onions in a Red wine reduction? Next will be desert DD

Ruger, wings are not a requirement. Be ready to learn how to make... Fire, shelter and cordage. Yes u will go home knowing how to roll grass INTO CORDAGE. LOL

Back
Top Bottom