Votes: 26 28.9%
  • skilled shooter

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • level headed/Good decision maker

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Shoot em and take his stuff

Votes: 22 24.4%

• Total voters
i would definitely be weary of people i didn't know before hand but i definitely think that if your group is 50, 100, 150 strong then most looters would stay away from you unless they were looking for a war, i would try and judge the character of the person and if they had supply's and were trained, level headed, i would probably take them in, there is strength in numbers, i would probably whole up in a home depot or a walmart and fortify that place, i already have a couple of AK's and AR's, and plenty of ammo for each, and i have lots of close friends with assault weapons and military/police training, we could take care of groups substantially bigger than ours just because of skill level, numbers arent everything, i guess theres something to be said for both arguments, but hey, why not merge with other groups? with that much man power you could do pretty much anything you wanted to.

This post reminds of WAR Z, the game, based on the zombie movie. It's purely a multi-player on Steam. What happens in the game is all the survivors shoot each other. Survivors who stick together are sniped at by other survivors. once dead, you are looted.

It's sad but in a post apocalyptic scenario, trust is very hard to find/earn. what if a person(s) of another race wants to join your group?

i would definitely be weary of people i didn't know before hand but i definitely think that if your group is 50, 100, 150 strong then most looters would stay away from you unless they were looking for a war, i would try and judge the character of the person and if they had supply's and were trained, level headed, i would probably take them in, there is strength in numbers, i would probably whole up in a home depot or a walmart and fortify that place. I already have a couple of AK's and AR's, and plenty of ammo for each, and i have lots of close friends with assault weapons and military/police training. We could take care of groups substantially bigger than ours just because of skill level. Numbers arent everything; i guess theres something to be said for both arguments. But hey, why not merge with other groups? with that much man power you could do pretty much anything you wanted to.

This is a really good answer. Also, if you do have the friends you say you do, get them together and talk with them seriously about this. The problem after that would be food, medicine and water.

This is a really good answer. Also, if you do have the friends you say you do, get them together and talk with them seriously about this. The problem after that would be food, medicine and water.

I have started talking with a few of them, need to get the group together and meet tho, already started on the food, I've got a creek on my property so I really need to get some water purification systems, maybe some of the one that purify as you drink it in the bottle, anyone know how well these work? and really lacking in medicine, my doctor/medic friend lives all the way down in Valdosta...

I doubt I'd be trusting of anyone new in this context. I have to keep the safety of my family in mind. I'd probably send him on his way nicely (though I voted to shoot him and take his stuff because I love games where I can loot corpses).

If I don't know you well enough to trust you with my life before the 'apocalypse', don't come calling. After stuff like that, there isn't any room for error. I won't take ANY chances, even if I 'knew' you, and didn't trust you 100%, that's a no-go.

Back
Top Bottom