Votes: 26 28.9%
  • skilled shooter

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • level headed/Good decision maker

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Shoot em and take his stuff

Votes: 22 24.4%

• Total voters
Spiders scare me. Ugh I freak out when I walk though a spider web. I'd rather be kicked in the balls.
"Dear Diary, if you decide to go south in a SHTF situation to hook up wit the family, take a **** ton of spiders with you to scare off Soviet in case you run into him on the trip."

I understand the risk, I just think, depending on the situation, going solo is riskier. Depends on geography and other factors, of course, but I think teaming up with people that you know is less risky in urban and suburban areas.

Sure. If your all alone the odds are... Your dead. In this situation some jerk off is just driving up to your gate. I have many people I trust. Anybody that knows me knows that just driving up to my gate like that is rather stupid. Plus like I said , I only have one scoped rifle and the scope is not the best so um yeah. Boom.

- - - Updated - - -

"Dear Diary, if you decide to go south in a SHTF situation to hook up wit the family, take a **** ton of spiders with you to scare off Soviet in case you run into him on the trip."

Id throw my Luger at you and run like a little *****.

Sure. If your all alone the odds are... Your dead. In this situation some jerk off is just driving up to your gate. I have many people I trust. Anybody that knows me knows that just driving up to my gate like that is rather stupid. Plus like I said , I only have one scoped rifle and the scope is not the best so um yeah. Boom.

- - - Updated - - -

Id throw my Luger at you and run like a little *****.

Sweet! Another gun!!!!

If by some miracle the phone system is still up, I could get a decent group up. Otherwise, I could probably get to one guy without having to fire a round.

if i really knew someone or i shot with them on their property that would be a few points toward them getting accepted

How well do you really know someone? I've met a lot of people in my 30 years on this planet. I'd trust less than 5 with my life and the life of others I care about. Shooting with them does not cut it in my book.

If they put the lotion on their skin without being asked a second time there won't be issues for either party.

Back
Top Bottom