Votes: 26 28.9%
  • skilled shooter

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • level headed/Good decision maker

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Shoot em and take his stuff

Votes: 22 24.4%

• Total voters
I'd be all for helping them out, regardless their provisions or proficiency with a firearm. People can chip in and help in other ways.

Strangers I would torture first. Friends get the benefit of the doubt and a mercy bullet. During shtf you have no friends.- - - Updated - - -[/
I doubt you would last long as civilization re established itself. There is always tommorow, and everyone should be thinking ahead instead of just right now.Besides I know you ain't that much a hard ass.

I understand the risk, I just think, depending on the situation, going solo is riskier. Depends on geography and other factors, of course, but I think teaming up with people that you know is less risky in urban and suburban areas.
Agreed, to a point.

I doubt you would last long as civilization re established itself. There is always tommorow, and everyone should be thinking ahead instead of just right now.Besides I know you ain't that much a hard ass.

Have you ever had the pleasure of coming through Clayton county? Take a peek one day. You would have the same mind set. My area would be the first place the thugs would target. When it comes to my family being part of that re established civilization , I will do anything I can to make sure they live to see it.

Back
Top Bottom