• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Talk about living the dream! DAMN!

I see examples of some of these spring bikers coming out up in the foothills of the N GA mountains up around Pickens county. They think it's great to get out in nature and lollygag along a nice curvy, mountainous road and enjoy nature. Many of them come from down in Cobb and metro Atlanta areas. They don't realize that people that live around here don't have their 'schedules' and aren't prepared to obediently cede the bikers their rights-of-way. Most times they don't get seen until it's just too late.

I see examples of some of these spring bikers coming out up in the foothills of the N GA mountains up around Pickens county. They think it's great to get out in nature and lollygag along a nice curvy, mountainous road and enjoy nature. Many of them come from down in Cobb and metro Atlanta areas. They don't realize that people that live around here don't have their 'schedules' and aren't prepared to obediently cede the bikers their rights-of-way. Most times they don't get seen until it's just too late.
Too bad for them. Idiots.

My grandfather used to make really creative sentences when we’d pass bicycles on the road in the South Fulton area.
Wouldn't be near as aggravating if they weren't riding $10,000 bikes wearing those faggotty riding costumes.

I pretty much have always felt the same, but,
September 23rd in LaGrange is the annual MS fundraiser bike ride, so if you’re in the area we’d appreciate you cutting them some slack. The team riding in my wife’s name is up to 40+ riders and they have raised over $40,000 in donations for the national MS society.

So, shameless plug, anyone who wishes to donate, PM me for the info.

Back
Top Bottom