• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Talk about living the dream! DAMN!

Wouldn't be near as aggravating if they weren't riding $10,000 bikes wearing those faggotty riding costumes.
I see them in their little spandex panties and their Aliens helmets and just have to laugh. There was a time when I really enjoyed riding a bicycle. It was on Kwajalein. Mostly flat as a pancake and the predominant transportation there was bicycles. In fact, you had to get a permit to drive a vehicle in the housing areas.

When we were in Cherokee NC over the weekend, I drove to the Ingles down the road (winding, curving two lane) and saw a stupid guy on a bicycle holding up a string of cars as he attempted to pedal up the 7 degree incline. :doh: I’m sure someone in that line of cars was thinking what was in this video.

When we were in Cherokee NC over the weekend, I drove to the Ingles down the road (winding, curving two lane) and saw a stupid guy on a bicycle holding up a string of cars as he attempted to pedal up the 7 degree incline. :doh: I’m sure someone in that line of cars was thinking what was in this video.

If only a kind motorist have given the cyclist a gentle push to help his climb there would not have been a traffic slow down.

If I ever hit the lottery, I’ll be doing this to everyone in the left lane.
If I hit the lotto, I'm building one of these:
1694037442493.png

I know it's probably illegal but I want to mount a train horn in my car in the engine compartment.
I have a “The Purge” horn on my Bronco and it scares the **** out of them as well as dumbasses walking through parking lots glued to their phones.

Back
Top Bottom