• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tapatalk App!

Tapatalk was working yesterday with the new server, now it is not. +1 on getting it back up. I almost never use the Web interface, and don't care to.

I love the new site on my computer but it crashes my oldass Iphone 4s (work issued). Tapatalk was working on Saturday but now it says it's "disabled on this forum"/ Any chance to get it turned back on?

There's a lot of stuff being worked on, it was turned off for now.

Me personally, it made my phone unuseable until I removed ODT from tapatalk. Apparently the database cache was being rebuilt. Tapatalk is a "dumb" application. It has a set of rules to follow. So I was getting updates for everything I've ever had subscriptions to or PMs on. This was from the cache being rebuilt. Tapatalk is an add on that has no clue about the site being upgraded. It just knows that it has a rule that says when the database hits on a criteria for something a user has subscribed to, to push a notification to them.

I'm sure it'll be back in due time. But I understand the site navigation is difficult without it on a mobile/tablet device.

OS search function isn't working on tapatalk.

Gives me this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422055758.061176.jpg