• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Target banning guns from stores

When I lived in Arlington, VA I was in a restaurant waiting in line and some young guy was OC'ing a Desert Eagle .50 of all things in line in front of me. There was a woman and a young boy behind me. The young boy noticed the gun and told his mom to look. The woman put her hand on her sons shoulders and took two steps back as a knee jerk reaction. I doubt that the young man carrying the .50 was carrying it because he felt he needed to open carry that weapon to defend himself. I am sure that he was carrying it to say "Look at me! I am open carrying a Desert Eagle .50". We need people that choose not to carry concealed or otherwise to check the block on the voting ballots for pro-2nd Ammendment legislation. Only 5% of Georgia residents are Weapons Carry License holders. We have some of the most gun owner friendly laws in the USA here in Georgia but that could change if a few bad apples exercise poor judgement and change the tide of public opinion by enabling fear mongers.

Well said sir
When I lived in Arlington, VA I was in a restaurant waiting in line and some young guy was OC'ing a Desert Eagle .50 of all things in line in front of me. There was a woman and a young boy behind me. The young boy noticed the gun and told his mom to look. The woman put her hand on her sons shoulders and took two steps back as a knee jerk reaction. I doubt that the young man carrying the .50 was carrying it because he felt he needed to open carry that weapon to defend himself. I am sure that he was carrying it to say "Look at me! I am open carrying a Desert Eagle .50". We need people that choose not to carry concealed or otherwise to check the block on the voting ballots for pro-2nd Ammendment legislation. Only 5% of Georgia residents are Weapons Carry License holders. We have some of the most gun owner friendly laws in the USA here in Georgia but that could change if a few bad apples exercise poor judgement and change the tide of public opinion by enabling fear mongers.

Yes, I agree!
Only carry .22 with Magazine clips of no more than 2 Bullets!!!!

NO ONE NEEDS a .50 caliber!!
OHMAGAWD I saw a nightline and it said they choot down airplanes with a .50 caliber!!!

nothing over 2 inches, bigger than a .22lr and no more military high capacity magazine clips!

Whew!!! So glad to hear this, because I see assault rifle equipped hooligans in the isles of MY Target every friggin time Im in there. This is nothing more than a proverbial "log for the fire" the media is using to soften the blow of taking your 2nd amendment right. Theyre just trying to get more people on the "give all your rights away train." Problem is half the "sheep" in this nation are too nieve too see it.

Whew!!! So glad to hear this, because I see assault rifle equipped hooligans in the isles of MY Target every friggin time Im in there. This is nothing more than a proverbial "log for the fire" the media is using to soften the blow of taking your 2nd amendment right. They're just trying to get more people on the "give all your rights away train." Problem is half the "sheep" in this nation are too nieve too see it.

It's 'Naive'

and I do not think inalienable rights are what you think they are.

I don't think anyone on here favors regulating the types of guns that can be owned or carried and the amount of ammunition a magazine can hold. I am just saying that those that carry should try to be ambassadors for the community and not act like an unreasonable douche bags when they leave the house. There are too many groups with deep pockets as well as many media outlets trying to make us look like crazy people and take away our rights. I would love to own a .50 but I wouldn't chow sling it and go down to McDonald's to make a statement.

Back
Top Bottom