• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

I have one tatoo on my shoulder I got on a drunken stupor when I was in AIT in FT Gordon. Other than that I agree tats are just stupid.

Getting a tat while in the military is almost a rite of passage
It's all them flashy video games they played as children.

Well at least they ain't shooting up the place like Duke Nukem. But they make it real hard for me to enjoy ogling them at the local Sidelines bar and grill in Canton. There is one that is just gorgeous. Then she sharpies up her legs with some new age design and topped that off with a nose ring. At least now she won't try and root out under the fence anymore.

I'm a pastor and I must admit I have 8 tats all gotten before I entered the ministry. I will admit they can become infectious. About a year and a half ago the Father (God) laid on my heart that we as human beings cannot make perfect what He created perfect already. Genesis 1:26. The ones I have I'll keep as a testimony and I'll no longer indulge in such a thing again.
I'm in agreement with the OP.

I'm 50, and have always felt that a few tattoos are normal and expected on some kinds of men-- felons who've served hard time, soldiers, and sailors (including civilians on cargo ships and such.)

Being covered in ink looks bad on anybody, and especially women. And I felt this way 30 years ago when the trend of the "tramp stamp" on a girl's lower back was getting really popular, and among the pretty girls at first (before every trailer-dwelling dollar-store shopping (or shoplifting) heifer got that kind of tat, too.)

Back
Top Bottom