• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
I being a Boomer, just cant understand the current affliction and attraction with covering as much of ones body with tats as the paycheck allows.
I have 2 relatives and know many others that live and work with the goal of as many tats as they can afford while letting other financial obligations and REAL needs like a car, future, bills, go only to add more ink to themselves. One, a Woman, loves her ink more than her kids and hubby, and has lost jobs due to the public display of her Harry Potter in ink obsession.
Admittedly, Tats have been around as long as the oldest profession and are perfectly normal when not to the extreme as many are trying to reach in this day of ridiculous hair, clothes, and habits.
My only tats are either God given, or scars.
Maybe its just my old arse ways but, damnit folks whatever happened to moderation and self worth.
Enlighten me O ye human billboards of imagination gone wild.
Oh my, I already hear the incoming salvo from the bit dogs.
2.jpg

I being a Boomer, just cant understand the current affliction and attraction with covering as much of ones body with tats as the paycheck allows.
I have 2 relatives and know many others that live and work with the goal of as many tats as they can afford while letting other financial obligations and REAL needs like a car, future, bills, go only to add more ink to themselves. One, a Woman, loves her ink more than her kids and hubby, and has lost jobs due to the public display of her Harry Potter in ink obsession.
Admittedly, Tats have been around as long as the oldest profession and are perfectly normal when not to the extreme as many are trying to reach in this day of ridiculous hair, clothes, and habits.
Maybe its just my old arse ways but, damnit folks whatever happened to moderation and self worth.
Oh my, I already hear the incoming salvo from the bit dogs.
View attachment 2267820
I think folks can do what they want with their skin but it's not attractive to me when I see an otherwise stunning young woman that's allowed someone to mark up her body with "art."

I'm with you. Nothing worse than spying an attractive woman and then seeing her arm or thigh is all grafittied up like the walls of a downtown Atl liquor store. The hottest chick in the room nowdays for me, is the one without any visible tats at all. I guess it takes a lot of visual stimulation to attract the average manbun boy.

I think folks can do what they want with their skin but it's not attractive to me when I see an otherwise stunning young woman that's allowed someone to mark up her body with "art."
I've heard it said that every person that has a tattoo at one time or another thinks, man, I wish I hadn't done that. But beyond that is the face tattoo. Just sometime somebody said to their self , you know what would be a good idea, I'll get the Atlanta Falcons or the outline of Cincinnati or something equally stupid on my face and I just laugh to myself especially when they're on video surveillance at a crime wondering why nobody will recognize them with a Dallas star between their eyes.

I'm with you. Nothing worse than spying an attractive woman and then seeing her arm or thigh is all grafittied up like the walls of a downtown Atl liquor store. The hottest chick in the room nowdays for me, is the one without any visible tats at all. I guess it takes a lot of visual stimulation to attract the average manbun boy.
It's all them flashy video games they played as children.

I have one and would like more. But they are for ME, and not others. The one I have and the ones I may get in the future will all be able to be covered up with a short sleeve tee shirt.
My middle brother has them and they all mean something to him, or so he says. He didn't get inked up until after mom died though because she would have jerked a knot in his head, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom