Taurus PT 111 g2 Reviews?

Range report: Shot another 100 or so rounds thru it this evening, all 115 gr., and it was an equal mixture of Blazer, Monarch (steel cased), Remington, and Freedom Munitions reloads. Zero issues, 100% reliable.

One thing I really like about this gun that I haven't seen mentioned is that it ejects the shell casing with authority, and ejects it at a consistent 3 'o Clock angle. I've yet to have and brass fly at my head/face, or land under my feet.

I guess doubters are free to doubt, but I simply love this gun, and I'm a Glock fanboy and a half.

I wish. Closest would be Dobbs in Dallas, but it is still an hour away.
$25 for the transfer is cheap for the area. The new gun store/range that just opened up wants $40 for the transfers and $429 for the LC9s.....
Needless to say, I walked away.

yep that new stores prices and attitude are terrible, and will not get a penny from me.

So I had her back at the range today. I put Remington 115, PMC 115 and crappy Atlanta arms 115 through her and gues what zero issues. Worked great. At 7/15 and 20 yards she held her groups and was running great. I have gotten used to the trigger. This G2 has now made it into the car. Soon she may graduate into my IWB holster. Great gun for the money.

Back
Top Bottom