• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus TX22 $267 shipped

Piglatinhater

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   3
Reaction score
$267 once you deal with heavy drop ship cost/tax. A great price for a great .22lr pistol
This is the non threaded version.

This is a great price. I bought the threaded model to host my Dead Air mask suppressor. It's a great combo. Super lightweight and a ton of fun to shoot. Very quiet with standard velocity ammo.

I have the competition model and added a red dot. Total disassemble and clean prior to first outing. It ran everything I put through it and it really liked the Remington Golden 22's. I'm not a Taurus fan, but I really like this 22 pistol. I couldn't resist the logic of mounting the sight to the barrel. It just made too much sense.

I have the competition model and added a red dot. Total disassemble and clean prior to first outing. It ran everything I put through it and it really liked the Remington Golden 22's. I'm not a Taurus fan, but I really like this 22 pistol. I couldn't resist the logic of mounting the sight to the barrel. It just made too much sense.

That is strange cuz mine hated Remington Golden 22s. FTF around every 10th round. Happened with 4 different magazines.

$267 once you deal with heavy drop ship cost/tax. A great price for a great .22lr pistol
This is the non threaded version.

still for sale?

Back
Top Bottom