• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

So.....she is a sex offender/pedophile....and you all think this is great??? :doh:
Well ….you know when it’s a girl pushing it on a boy the acceptability is a lot higher . Especially when a bunch of dirty old men are the ones commenting !

(If it was the other way around…peeps would be screaming for his neck in a noose !)

So.....she is a sex offender/pedophile....and you all think this is great??? :doh:

normally I would reply with a smart ass reply, but this happened while the boy was between 13 and 16. 16 I could kinda understand, but 13, something ain't right.

Just shoot her in the face and get it over with. Death to pedophiles.

I can tell you right now, at 13 i would've gave my left nut to be that kid.
If it was forced upon him then yea kill her ass. But i have a feeling (especially with it lasting 3 years) he was more than willing.

Exactly. Now switch places. It’s a 13 y.o. girl. The teacher is a nice looking guy named Mark Bodine. He boinks her for 3 years in his classroom and car. Trades explicit photos via text. Still ok? Wrong is wrong. No situational ethics.

Exactly. Now switch places. It’s a 13 y.o. girl. The teacher is a nice looking guy named Mark Bodine. He boinks her for 3 years in his classroom and car. Trades explicit photos via text. Still ok? Wrong is wrong. No situational ethics.
Im gonna play devils advocate, at what age is it ok then? What makes an 18yo any less/more mature than a 15/16 or 20 yo?

Who decided the day you turn 18 you somehow flip the maturity switch and can make sound decision that effect your and the lives around you?

Back
Top Bottom