Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

Im gonna play devils advocate, at what age is it ok then? What makes an 18yo any less/more mature than a 15/16 or 20 yo?

Who decided the day you turn 18 you somehow flip the maturity switch and can make sound decision that effect your and the lives around you?
Rightly or wrongly, the law did. I can tell you for sure, it isn’t 13. I know what you’re saying but that’s all we have to go on. The teacher knew the rules when she took the job. Every one of them do. They are in a position of trust to take care of and teach our children for 8-10 hours a day, not screw them silly. If it were a male teacher/13 y.o. girl, I think the sentence would have been much tougher. If it were my 13 y.o. child, I would be beyond furious

Exactly. Now switch places. It’s a 13 y.o. girl. The teacher is a nice looking guy named Mark Bodine. He boinks her for 3 years in his classroom and car. Trades explicit photos via text. Still ok? Wrong is wrong. No situational ethics.

In your hypothetical, Mister Bodine would be in the state penitentiary for 20+ years, with a low probability of surviving even a year or two.

normally I would reply with a smart ass reply, but this happened while the boy was between 13 and 16. 16 I could kinda understand, but 13, something ain't right.

Just shoot her in the face and get it over with. Death to pedophiles.
I bet he shot in her face…Did u see that mouth?

Back
Top Bottom