Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

When you are in a position of authority as a teacher over children and you elect to diddle the children under you care, your die. Full stop, end of debate. Doesn't matter if it is female on male, male on female, male on male, female on female, non-gender specific non-binary on non-gender specific non-binary, you die.

When you are in a position of authority as a teacher over children and you elect to diddle the children under you care, you die. Full stop, end of debate. Doesn't matter if it is female on male, male on female, male on male, female on female, non-gender specific non-binary on non-gender specific non-binary, you die.

yup, brains meet wall.

When you are in a position of authority as a teacher over children and you elect to diddle the children under you care, you die. Full stop, end of debate. Doesn't matter if it is female on male, male on female, male on male, female on female, non-gender specific non-binary on non-gender specific non-binary, you die.
Society has become increasingly without class, couth, or decorum. No real consequences for being a pedo, thief or murderer in recent years.
Just take a peek through our "representatives" if you need examples.

Who was that buffoon that got busted tapping his foot in the bathroom toilet stall trying to pick up another dude in like a airport bathroom? Long and storied history of politician malfeasance of course, that story just popped back into my head though. Then as I recall he had that whole retarded "I have a wide stance" argument. Dope!

The store read that he was a student and the affair lasted 3 years.
I did not see anywhere it stated that she was his teacher though. I am pretty sure I am wrong but ……

Back
Top Bottom