• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Teaching my daughter how to ride a motorcycle

Do yourself and her a favor- Do the Motorcycle Safety Foundation class. MSF provides the bikes and gear and first class training from pros.

About $100 per day, well worth it. Done here at Honda HQ in Alpharetta.

They offer street and off road classes.

Im clear. I took the MSF course 25 years ago. She was just playing around. If she has a real interest she will pursue it.

+1 on the MSF classes. they have dirt and street school. You get to use/drop their bikes, they provide all gear, good instruction on the basics if you really want to learn to ride, and if you pass the class you get your license instead of having to take the DMV test (harder). plus some insurance companies give you a discount if you take the class.

they have an experienced riders class as well. I've taken them both and enjoyed them.

Do yourself and her a favor- Do the Motorcycle Safety Foundation class. MSF provides the bikes and gear and first class training from pros.

100% agreed. Its a good way to get fundamentals down and they give you 250cc bikes, so it's not like you can wheelie off the back. Although, anyone who's never ridden before is gonna be scared ****less once they hit 20 mph on a rebel, lol.

I have to agree. It's a great program that they run at Honda. After completing the course, I was confident enough to ride on the street.

Back
Top Bottom