• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Team Training & Competition Event

KPETGBJJ

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Executive Training Group is hosting a training and team evaluation event to end the year. A minimum of 6 instructors over two days. Instructor spots are still open. See details by following the link below.

Is a more detailed explaination available? How large is the venue? Does this involve land navigation?
If you follow the link and click on the read more hyper link it will give more detail. Additional curriculum will be posted as we receive it from the instructors. There will be a ruck for time and the venue will have indoor & outdoor components
1660140137035.png

Is a more detailed explaination available? How large is the venue? Does this involve land navigation?
Here is the schedule. This will be held at two locations. Our training facility in Woodstock and our private range up in Ball Ground. I believe we will be closing registration this friday. If you are still interested, please let me know and I can get you a promo code. If you are able to refer someone or know someone who would be interested in attending I can get you both in for the price of one ticket.

We have three teams registered currently and a few other students that the Cadre will squad the morning of.

Attachments

• Inked2.jpg
    Inked2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Inked3.jpg
    Inked3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 8
  • Inked1.jpg
    Inked1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom