• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Telemarketers calling at night

I completely drove one guy in India over the edge. I seriously thought he was going to fly here and try to whup my ass. LOL! Must have been my comment about his momma not really naming him "Jonathon" when she squatted in the rice paddy and pushed him out.

I had a telemarketer from India call my house once sand said his name was William. I cut him off and said "William...really, that's the best name you could come up with." He hung up and didn't call back.

When they call on my sail phone I talk with them, ask questions, place an order and give them an expired credit card number. When the card bounces back I tell them that's the only cc I have. Their time has been wasted and I am delighted.

When they call on my sail phone I talk with them, ask questions, place an order an give them an expired credit card number. When the card bounces back I tell them that's the only cc I have. Their time has been wasted and I am delighted.

I do this when I am on road trips and have nothing better to do. I generally tell them my name is Steve Rogers(Captain America) and my address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500. Once they figure it out they usually just hang up ,but I had one sit there and cuss me out for well over four minutes. My wife and I were crying from laughing....it was great. LOL. The little things in life!

Back
Top Bottom