• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Television commercials for lawyers

GFB

Default rank 5000+ posts
. . .
24   0
Reaction score
Living not far from Augusta, I see a lot of commercials for attorneys. They're all bad. I think this one is flat out strange though.

30 seconds

I see commercials for the same ambulance chasers here in Perry that I did when I lived in Darien. But today I saw one I've been predicting for at least a year. It was a law firm advertising for dumbasses that vaped JUUL pod things over the last few years. I knew it was coming but didn't expect 9to be this soon.

Reactions: GFB
I see commercials for the same ambulance chasers here in Perry that I did when I lived in Darien. But today I saw one I've been predicting for at least a year. It was a law firm advertising for dumbasses that vaped JUUL pod things over the last few years. I knew it was coming but didn't expect 9to be this soon.

Yep. Good call. Speaking of the class action lawsuits, my favorite one is for the Savannah River nuclear folks. The narrator is a Morgan Freeman impersonator. It's real good.

Hate Morgan and Morgan, liberal asshats.

One call, that's all....and about week's worth of baths to get the grease off of you.

The Strong Arm, do you really want a lisping lawyer presenting your case??

Montlick seems the most professional.

Reactions: GFB
Not all lawyers are bad.............................

Injury Lawyers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom