• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ten Things Your Dad Never Told you, Perhaps!

then you need to make sure your kids wont feel the same way..
It’s my life mission every day. Unless I am out of town on business my kids see me every morning when they wake up and before they go to bed. They are provided for and protected. If you take that from kids the psychological effects are devastating. Young boys who are abandoned and left to the world become very unstable and dangerous. I am lucky to have survived some of the crap I pulled trying to exercise my hostility on others. I am 5 foot nothing and 100 and nothing. I went everywhere all over the world thanks to Uncle Sam and took on all who wanted some. I have been stabbed, cut, and had I don’t how many concussions taking shots to the head. And those are the scrums I prevailed in. Deadbeat and no show “Dads” kill more people than you can imagine.

When we were out visiting someone, and we the kids were acting up, my Dad used to say, "we will have to meet at the prayer room when we get at home." - We knew our ass would be whipped... because the prayer room was for us, the whipping ass room... lol 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

But I love that man so much... He is now 86 years old!!

Back
Top Bottom