• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tenn Arms Lowers for $31

I've worked on several Anderson lowers that were out of spec. I had some that were fine too but quite a few had fitment issues. I've heard from several people that should know, that they come in as 80% lowers from China. It's just me but don't buy them any more
I doubt the 80% part from China since the ones I've seen have had well known forge markings.

I doubt the 80% part from China since the ones I've seen have had well known forge markings.

You may be right. I have heard from several ar makers that they come in as 80% lowers from China. I just know what I was told by some fairly reputable makers. I do know that a large percentage of mine were off spec, and that's what mattered more to me

The tenn arms lowers worked for me. Can't attest to how they hold up but the owner is pretty active on forums and has made a number of changes to the design and seems to have things squared away.

Lowers are so cheap now, I wouldn't take a free plastic lower because I'd always rather spend a couple hundred more for a metal lower...and since metal lowers are running well under 100 now...I feel I'm already getting paid not to use plastic.

I've worked on several Anderson lowers that were out of spec. I had some that were fine too but quite a few had fitment issues. I've heard from several people that should know, that they come in as 80% lowers from China. It's just me but don't buy them any more

I had trouble screwing the grip on to a PSA lower. Admittedly it was a blem. But it could be indicative of PSA quality. To me it indicated the possibility that any manufacturer could have issues.

I had trouble screwing the grip on to a PSA lower. Admittedly it was a blem. But it could be indicative of PSA quality. To me it indicated the possibility that any manufacturer could have issues.

Yep, I've had fitment issues on a couple of uppers with a PSA lower. The uppers in question locked up great on two other lowers.

Back
Top Bottom