• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tennessee man shot and killed during gun sale

For nothing to. It didn't say they robbed him or anything. Just shot him for the hell of it. Gang initiation maybe?

This..... Makes me think the bad guys had something in for the seller to start with. There is more to this story than is being reported, me thinks...…

i always do my meets when the suns up in a very public place and a gun at my side, not that i don't trust my fellow odters

but if they didn't rob him then it might not have bene a gun sale at all or someone would have took the money or gun

Last edited:
Since I have found this site I have moved away from trying to find something on craigslist. Every single person I have met on THIS FORUM has been the nicest guy. Not a single one from here has raised any suspicion. I posted a few things on craigslist and had gangsta boo try and text me....I'm usually pretty honest with them and let them know I'm out. I will call you before I make the deal not just work on text. Even if I dont like your voice I will walk away from it. If their text begins with "whachu got?" I'll play around with them a little bit and say "yo dawg I got bazookas... I need 5G's a piece or 3 for 20Gs"

They were probably going to steal the guns but saw the other brother in the car with the guns and decided to run before they got shot.

Back
Top Bottom