Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
Though it’s early in the season, it appears as though Oregon hasn’t missed a beat since Chip Kelly left to coach Philadelphia. Through two games, the Ducks are third nationally in total offense at 664.5 ypg and second in scoring offense at 62.5 ppg.

Tennessee comes in at 2-0 riding a wave of false confidence from wins over inferior opponents including one who turned the ball over five times in its first five plays. A team of Make-A-Wish Foundation kids couldn't even do that. Butch Jones does have the Vols headed in the right direction though and I love watching A.J. Johnson play linebacker. However, they’re not ready to defend a team that has scored 15 of it's 17 TDs in less than two minutes. In the end, Autzen and DAT will be way too much for Tennessee.

Oregon 52
UT 23

Anyone think UT has a chance?

We always have a chance. Depends if Oregon is looking past UT and the turnovers. Almost any team is capable of beating another team. I just hope it is closer than your prediction and we have a chance at the end to look presentable. UT schedule doesn't get any easier after Oregon - Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama.
At least we are playing ranked teams. Nobody can say our schedule is soft.

I disagree, after Oregon, UT's schedule is a cakewalk. It's going to be an UGLY game....always has been...always will be. But I'm still gonna pull for the Vols, good or bad.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379159302624.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379159302624.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 41
True fans stick with their team no matter how bad it gets. Most UT fans like myself have always been there no matter how ugly it is.
Love the picture justaparrothead.
Go Vols.

I have been a Vol fan since birth - I believe we are closer to getting back to a real team with B. Jones than the last five years or so, but he does not have a magic wand - Tenn has some great players, very athletic players - overall the ducks are more talented - but it comes down to scheme and execution, an jones schemes have been an improvement, but the ducks will out execute us this year, but give butch another year and this team a year to learn under him and we will out execute the ducks next time - I just want to see some improvement each week - and if its a win well then that is just awesome - next year - I want blood - we should be competing with everyone - and the third year we should be winning most games.!!! Dooly never got that memo!! nice guy just could not coach- and how about ole Kiffin in the hot seat -- I hope the fans run him out of town - keep his wife shes hot!!- just picked a looser for a husband.

I have been a Vol fan since birth - I believe we are closer to getting back to a real team with B. Jones than the last five years or so, but he does not have a magic wand - Tenn has some great players, very athletic players - overall the ducks are more talented - but it comes down to scheme and execution, an jones schemes have been an improvement, but the ducks will out execute us this year, but give butch another year and this team a year to learn under him and we will out execute the ducks next time - I just want to see some improvement each week - and if its a win well then that is just awesome - next year - I want blood - we should be competing with everyone - and the third year we should be winning most games.!!! Dooly never got that memo!! nice guy just could not coach- and how about ole Kiffin in the hot seat -- I hope the fans run him out of town - keep his wife shes hot!!- just picked a looser for a husband.

There is no next year. This game is the second game in their home and home contract with Oregon and the final one for the foreseeable future

Though it’s early in the season, it appears as though Oregon hasn’t missed a beat since Chip Kelly left to coach Philadelphia. Through two games, the Ducks are third nationally in total offense at 664.5 ypg and second in scoring offense at 62.5 ppg.

Tennessee comes in at 2-0 riding a wave of false confidence from wins over inferior opponents including one who turned the ball over five times in its first five plays. A team of Make-A-Wish Foundation kids couldn't even do that. Butch Jones does have the Vols headed in the right direction though and I love watching A.J. Johnson play linebacker. However, they’re not ready to defend a team that has scored 15 of it's 17 TDs in less than two minutes. In the end, Autzen and DAT will be way too much for Tennessee.

Oregon 52
UT 23

Anyone think UT has a chance?

Make a wish foundation kids? Classy comment. Evidently you've never been around anyone that Is considered a "make a wish" foundation member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom