Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenzing TCSP 14 shooters pack

Thread in 'Gear Reviews' started by sniper62, Jan 1, 2019.

1. sniper62

sniper62 Frontiersman

68   0

Rating
    100%
    My Tenzing TCSP 14 has been on a few hunts now. I give it an all around thumbs up. It has plenty of room for gear storage. Good access to the 3 compartments I've been using the center channel (weapon carry feature)in the back center to carry my stool ( chair-not scat!). I'm a still hunter and hiker and occasionally my hunts get sidetracked and I end up in situations where 2 hands are handy and the weapon of the day will go in there. A couple of weeks back I hiked up an extremely steep outcrop in Pinelog and would have used the bowcarry feature . It may be used to carry a 22lr with subsonic ammo for small game hunts when hogs will be the main quarry by crossbow and 22 for an occasional squirrel when it's small game only in a week or so. The frame carries the weight nicely and keeps it from sticking to your back when it's warm out. 70° yesterday (heatwave in Sheffield ) 20181231_140118.jpg

Attached Files: