Texas Dean quits over carry law.......

image.jpg

It's amazing how he and others like him think / state that it will make it harder to attract and retain students and faculty . I would speculate that many will support the law and be more inclined to attend while some like this pinko high tail and run.

It's not the presence of guns that is a threat it's a crazed gunman in a "gun free zone" that scares the heck out of me. Fish in a barrel.

Good for Texas.

It makes a lot of sense to me, I encourage the Dean to gather his flock and live, work and stay together. I can see in the near future a large movement towards this type of segregation. Can you image entire neighborhoods, places of business all proudly declaring themselves gun free with large signs. It would be like the no soliciting signs in the front of neighborhoods, but instead there would be entire neighborhoods where no one is armed. I think it would lessen any burglaries and crime in other areas. I think we should also encourage some type of wrist ban or arm ban to associate with this movement they can proudly wear . These would help reduce assaults, rapes and muggings on those who believe in self protection. Probably some bumper stickers stating their not armed would be warranted as well. I strongly believe we urge these like minded people to proudly live together, work together and signify their beliefs by wearing a common insignia daily, professing their mindset.

Back
Top Bottom