• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you for joining us here at the trader.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone who is joining the site. Myself and Burdy felt there was a need for a site like this after the other swap and sell was shut down. I knew there was some demand for this site, but I am blown away by the rate at which we are getting new members.

I am new to forum hosting, and I apologize in advance for any problems that may arise in the first few weeks. I assure you that any problems that arise will be addressed as quickly as possible. Please be patient as we get settled, I think it will be worth it in the long run. I believe we have a great site in the making.

I have to go back to my regular job for a few days , so if I do not answer your pms or posts, I just haven't had a chance yet.

Again, thanks to everyone who has joined and everyone who has volunteered to help with the site. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please post it in the appropriate forum or PM me directly.

If you have any problems with any moderators over stepping their bounds, PM me and I will look in to it. You will not be banned for complaining about a moderator.

I love the moderators, they make this site possible, I just want to make sure no one goes rogue on me!

Thank you!

-Steve

You guys are great! So many of us were absolutely lost , when ss was shut down . The outdoorsmen really do thank you! Best of Luck and I will tell everyone! thanks,wes

Thank you so much for starting this site! I was discussing this idea with another upset "other forum" member. I am glad someone quickly put a plan into action. I was grateful to have the swap and sell outlet as I benefited from it greatly. When it closed I was pretty ticked off much like many others I am sure.

I will spread the word around as much as I can. Hopefully this place will blow up quick!! Thanks again for your effort to offer this.

i would like to add another thank you.

looking forward to being a long time member here also.

if i can do anything to help this forum, please ask. i got lots of time to spare.

Back
Top Bottom