• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you Magpul !!

bodytek03

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
60   0
Reaction score
I guess you would say this is a review of Magpul's customer service. I made a order online from Magpul's website. I got a call from my wife today saying it came fedex, woohooo !! I was at the park with my little girls, and came straight home all excited to add this part to my AR15. Got down to my work table with the package and opened it..... DAMN !! Wrong part, I probably would have gotten this at a later date but not anytime soon. So I checked my receipt and made sure I did in fact order the right part, and I had been billed for the right part. I called Magpul's customer service and got a live operator within 3 mins. Gave her my info and she checked and saw I was billed for the right part and also saw that I had received the wrong part. She apologizes for the mix up and places the order for me and is going to overnight it to me. I am thinking wow that's nice of them. She asks me if there is anything else she can do for me and I reply with could you send me a shipping label so I can return the part. She answers me back with "sir can you use the part at all?" I say yes ma'am I can at a later date. She then tells me to keep it and she will also throw in a sticker pack in my new order.

Now I know Magpul is a huge company and in my opinion they make a quality product. But to just give me a item that they made the mistake of sending me, well I will continue to give them the first opportunity to sell me something if they have it. The item that was I ordered was a $29 sling mounting bracket, and the one they sent me was $4 cheaper.I was by no means upset, a little disappointed maybe. I know most multi million dollar companies would have not given a crap about this mix up and probably would have not given me the service that Magpul did. So like I said Thank you Magpul !!! They have kept a happy customer with me, and I will refer them to people when needed !

It probably costs them more to pay for return shipping and time spent restocking and processing than it does for them just to eat their cost.

Or maybe I'm cynical :evil:

It probably costs them more to pay for return shipping and time spent restocking and processing than it does for them just to eat their cost.

Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't but hey way to make a customer happy ! I for one am glad to see a business out there that still cares to keep their customers happy !

I ordered a bulldog holster from Amazon, 8 days later, still no sign of it (I have prime 2 days shipping).
I use their chat support, the shipped one out overnight.
The next day, 2 of them come in. Called amazon back, they said to just keep them both :-)

I ordered a bulldog holster from Amazon, 8 days later, still no sign of it (I have prime 2 days shipping).
I use their chat support, the shipped one out overnight.
The next day, 2 of them come in. Called amazon back, they said to just keep them both :-)

That's great, nice to see another company took care of the customer !!

Cynical you are, wookie. But factual as always.

Nice to not only see a positive post, but a positive post about a great company. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom