• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank You Okuma and Mods!!

chief401

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
I just want to say thanks for our founder (Okuma), the mods, and the experienced members on The ODT!!!!!!!!!! this site is great and has been from the time I joined. It has rules/guidelines, Mods to keep everything on tract, and overall, a good group of members that are knowledgeable about firearms and pricing. Not all gun trading forums are this way.

I am a member of another "trader forum" that is very loosely ran. Most of the members either have no clue about prices of guns or think that the other members are stupid. Prices are way out of reach, trades are very sketchy, etc... For instance, an AR posted, ad says he is looking for a good deer hunting rifle. Several people asked "what exactly are you looking for?". His reply, "What are you offering?" He has been offered several rifles in different calibers and does not want any of them. Still gives no value on his weapon, it is actually a $600 AR at the most.

Another example, there is an ad for a Charles Daley 12 gauge automatic shotgun for sale, wait for it...................................$500. What are these folks thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, thanks for Okuma, the Mods, and the quality members here.

@ bioshock. Nope, not ass kissing. Other trading forums make me thankful of this one thats all. You just get back to those news links.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom