• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks to my ODT brothers !!

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
As bad as I have it with memory right now, I am not surprised that I haven’t sent out thanks !
Susan just told me about a bunch of you guys coming this past weekend/few days and doing my yard and all ….. OttoMan OttoMan , BIKER13 BIKER13 , and she could not remember anyone else’s name …..it did sort of click when she told me .
She said BIKER13 BIKER13 helped keep me company while OttoMan OttoMan and others done our grass !
Im not sure who was here but man !! This makes me all warm and fuzzy to know there are folks like you who care enough !! Lol. Seriously !
I want to know who was here so I can give proper thanks where it is due !

Some of y’all know - so just chime in ! (These episodes really have worked a number on my memory - I am sorry I can’t recall who ! But I do remember some of it when she told me about it !! Seems like a dream state or something , if that makes sense ?? ).

You guys really rock and you don’t know how much I appreciate all you do !!

KB - 41mag

I was NOT there. Wish I had been. :cool-new: Kudos to those who were!! :first:
I thought I had dreamed it ! Lol
Then when my wife was just telling me ….a lot of things ‘clicked’. I remember talking with a few of the guys but Biker kept me company while a few of the others cleaned up the grass for me !!
such a cool thing !! I want to give proper credit where it is definitely due !!

I know they probably won’t chime in ….. that is how some of you are….but thanks just aren’t enough in my book !!

Back
Top Bottom