• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks.

I’ve got several TLR-1 and have several friends with 300s ! I like my TLRs and they like 300s! I’ve got holsters for TLR-1s and never a problem with fit and lights hold up excellent! Also have great warranty if ever have problems! Have shot about 1000 rounds with light on Glock 19’mos !

Plenty of light, barely notice it’s attached, works as intended, and cheaper...

F42AEFD5-E5C1-4948-9002-DBC249F5E08B.png

I’ve got several TLR-1 and have several friends with 300s ! I like my TLRs and they like 300s! I’ve got holsters for TLR-1s and never a problem with fit and lights hold up excellent! Also have gr at warranty if ever have problems! Have shot about 1000 rounds with light on Glock 19’mos !
What’s a gr?

That’s one Iv been eye balling. If you walk out side does it light the yard up a good bit?

I prefer the beam throw from this over the TLR HL because it’s a bright flood.

I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re trying to shine deer in a field.

Tough as nails, enough lumens not to flash blind yourself off of wall/ceiling reflection, and you can unscrew the lens a hair to keep the light from accidentally turning on while CC.

I give it an A- overall. I would score it higher if the toggle was a little easier but proper grip and practice are easy to overcome the difference.

I prefer the beam throw from this over the TLR HL because it’s a bright flood.

I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re trying to shine deer in a field.

Tough as nails, enough lumens not to flash blind yourself off of wall/ceiling reflection, and you can unscrew the lens a hair to keep the light from accidentally turning on while CC.

I give it an A- overall. I would score it higher if the toggle was a little easier but proper grip and practice are easy to overcome the difference.
Not using it for dear, I’m out in the country some people have had there for wheelers and 1 guy they stole his lively hood, his tractor when he wasn’t home. All at night, was just needing reviews on something bright spill/flood is a good thing to see off of the sides. A lot of tall corn and woods in around me to, if I’m having to go in and look.

Not using it for dear, I’m out in the country some people have had there for wheelers and 1 guy they stole his lively hood, his tractor when he wasn’t home. All at night, was just needing reviews on something bright spill/flood is a good thing to see off of the sides. A lot of tall corn and woods in around me to, if I’m having to go in and look.

I’m out in the country too and it fits the bill... anything further out I’ll just beam with a hand held

Back
Top Bottom