Thanksgiving horror stories

I won't have anything good from this year until I piss off my liberal aunt and my cousin, that is if they show up Sunday at lunch. Last year my cousin was in her "safe space" still sad Trump won the election...

A few years back when I was still a kid my dad and uncle did a fried turkey, well they pulled it out of the fryer and was sitting in a pan on a small card table in the garage and our black lab came up and pulled it down and chowed down while they weren't looking...

I won't have anything good from this year until I piss off my liberal aunt and my cousin, that is if they show up Sunday at lunch. Last year my cousin was in her "safe space" still sad Trump won the election...

A few years back when I was still a kid my dad and uncle did a fried turkey, well they pulled it out of the fryer and was sitting in a pan on a small card table in the garage and our black lab came up and pulled it down and chowed down while they weren't looking...

That black lab ate good that year!! Lmao

Truly not what I would expect from you ! Your brother yes ! Glad you all had a memorable Thanksgiving !
LMFAO!! Not if u knew his father in law! It's no surprise! My father in law is usually too busy drinking so my family in law won't let him light any candles! :rofl:

Some many years ago, my sis-in-law cooked Thanksgiving dinner for the first time. Since she didn't know (and still doesn't know) much about cooking, she thought the turkey was pre-stuffed since there was "something" in the cavity son into the oven it went. Well, back then the giblets were in plastic pages... after several hours and clearing the house of the melted plastic smell, we had a nice dinner at IHOP.

Some many years ago, my sis-in-law cooked Thanksgiving dinner for the first time. Since she didn't know (and still doesn't know) much about cooking, she thought the turkey was pre-stuffed since there was "something" in the cavity son into the oven it went. Well, back then the giblets were in plastic pages... after several hours and clearing the house of the melted plastic smell, we had a nice dinner at IHOP.

Wow lmao! I bet it smelled horrible!

Back
Top Bottom