• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanksgiving horror stories

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
I'm sure y'all have some hilarious (or not) stories to share.

My brother in law's birthday is actually today. So while the entire family is having Thanksgiving dinner, we also have an ice cream cake for afterwards.

My father in law set the cake basically in front of my sister in law's boyfriend to thaw out. So he had no room to eat his dinner. I was nudging him and giving him crap about it bc I thought it was hilarious.

Well I had to wipe my nose, so I used my napkin. But it was running pretty good lol.

My father in law went to get a lighter for the candles. It wouldn't work. But there's a candle in a glass thingy already lit on the table. So what's he do? Grabs my napkin and twists it up and lights it with the candle and uses it to light the candles on the cake. I was mortified. I started to say I blew my nose in it but I didn't want to gross anyone out! The napkin damn near caught his sleeve on fire and my sister in law blew on it to put it out, red hot ash blew everywhere on the table, it smells like hell and at that point I just walked outside.

I just came back inside and everyone is having cake and seems to have settled down. Ugh. This happens all the time. I try not to bitch about it too much to my wife since it's her dad, but DJD.

I'm sure y'all have some hilarious (or not) stories to share.

My brother in law's birthday is actually today. So while the entire family is having Thanksgiving dinner, we also have an ice cream cake for afterwards.

My father in law set the cake basically in front of my sister in law's boyfriend to thaw out. So he had no room to eat his dinner. I was nudging him and giving him crap about it bc I thought it was hilarious.

Well I had to wipe my nose, so I used my napkin. But it was running pretty good lol.

My father in law went to get a lighter for the candles. It wouldn't work. But there's a lit candle in a glass thingy already lit on the table. So what's he do? Grabs my napkin and twists it up and lights it with the candle and uses it to light the candles on the cake. I was mortified. I started to say I blew my nose in it but I didn't want to gross anyone out! The napkin damn near caught his sleeve on fire and my sister in law blew on it to put it out, red hot ash blew everywhere on the table, it smells like hell and at that point I just walked outside.

I just came back inside and everyone is having cake and seems to have settled down. Ugh. This happens all the time. I try not to ***** about it too much to my wife since it's her dad, but DJD.
It's Snot your fault!

Pics or it didn't happen
Well here's my piece of cake and the candle on the table. I don't know where the rest of everything else is but it smells like a bonfire in here...

20171123_191750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom