• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the 10-22, whats so special ?

many dealers at gun shows are from other states. Just sayin'

As long as the money goes back to arizona... its all win!

I know, and I'm just trolling...but Cherokee is local...a d this would be o e of the few cases where I would go out of my way to do the whole "support local business" thing.

b/c you can take a light efficient weapon and turn it into a 16 lb paperwight which is no better than it was from the factory. Just like an AR-15, Mossberg 500 and 1911

It is tacticool-able... and thats why people love them. Personally, I will take my henry lever action and a 4x scope anyday over a 10/22

b/c you can take a light efficient weapon and turn it into a 16 lb paperwight which is no better than it was from the factory. Just like an AR-15, Mossberg 500 and 1911

It is tacticool-able... and thats why people love them. Personally, I will take my henry lever action and a 4x scope anyday over a 10/22
Nice Jeep. Light and efficient vehicle from the factory, then you took it and turned it......

No, that comparison will never work.

Nice Jeep. Light and efficient vehicle from the factory, then you took it and turned it......

No, that comparison will never work.

actually.. NEVER efficient from the factory... more efficient (fuel and otherwise) than factory now... and each and every mod functions and improves overall capability of the vehicle... unlike MANY of the crap jiggers folks throw on their tacticool rifles. So actually... yes, the comparison works just fine.

If I hurt your feelings... please let me know I will delete my post.

edit to add... but only b/c you are a star wars fan... if you had a klingon for a profile pic.. i would continue to attack your character

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom