• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

the 60's must have been awesome

Hey, I had a mustache like that. Then the Navy made me trim it to the line of the lip. Those mustangs were " unibodies". 4 cylinders were the norm. Not sure about that one. They competed with Vega's.

Why the terrible language?
Quite frankly they are just words, they are phonetic sounds that we attribute emotions to.

I used them to provide emphasis to my statement, to apply my enthusiasm for such an awesome picture of ridiculousness.

The language isn't terrible, just how you feel about the language is terrible. Just simple letters in a row man.

Also I assumed the censor would pick it up.

Hey, I had a mustache like that. Then the Navy made me trim it to the line of the lip. Those mustangs were " unibodies". 4 cylinders were the norm. Not sure about that one. They competed with Vega's.

the 78 Mustang in the PIC was Ford's top of the line V8 powered bad boy a .302ci 165hp screamer! LOL

Quite frankly they are just words, they are phonetic sounds that we attribute emotions to.

I used them to provide emphasis to my statement, to apply my enthusiasm for such an awesome picture of ridiculousness.

The language isn't terrible, just how you feel about the language is terrible. Just simple letters in a row man.

Also I assumed the censor would pick it up.

Well, most of the people who are replying to the thread now can't see the offensive, terrible language because a moderator (I guess) agreed with me. Like I said before, this is supposed to be a family friendly place except for the forums that allow the other stuff. I admit to checking out the non-family friendly posts at times, but not with children and teens present. I realize that words are just letters strung together, but those letters and words have meanings. Why not just use some letters in a row that aren't offensive to a lot of members, young and old alike? I'm not trying to start trouble, just stating my position on offensive language on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom