• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the american heart association

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
I am walking with a team from work on the 25th for the American Heart Association and I am trying to help raise money to contribute to the good cause and would like to know if any of my brothers from odt would be interested in donating to a good cause and just remember any little bit helps!!!

dang..... that's a good question lol I guess for you guys that don't live close to me yall could put it on my wives paypal and I could pay it. They are asking that everyone try to raise 50 bucks so worst case I will just donate it all myself but I would like to raise more to not only help with the AHA but make me look good as I have a review coming up lol If interested PM me and I will give anyone her info for paypal if you live too far away to meet up and like I said any little bit will help!

dang..... that's a good question lol I guess for you guys that don't live close to me yall could put it on my wives paypal and I could pay it. They are asking that everyone try to raise 50 bucks so worst case I will just donate it all myself but I would like to raise more to not only help with the AHA but make me look good as I have a review coming up lol If interested PM me and I will give anyone her info for paypal if you live too far away to meet up and like I said any little bit will help!
I can paypal you, PM inbound

you guys are the best!!!! ODT brothers for the win! for anyone that is a little weary I promise to post pictures or you can join me that morning at KSU at 0800

im trying to find out if there is a website where donations can be made in the companies name so that I don't have to try and meet up with a bunch of people for donations or have to use my wives paypal (not that I wouldn't enjoy meeting all you fine people)

Back
Top Bottom