• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Ammo Manufacters Haven't Even Begun to Catch Up?

If history is a teacher I'd say 6 months maybe more.
This problem COULD largely be alleviated if people would stop hoarding.

I've been said this exact thing last night in another thread. Not only would stock go back to normal but the price would drop as well.

I've been said this exact thing last night in another thread. Not only would stock go back to normal but the price would drop as well.

Yep. I think if people actually just bought what they actually shot...it would be back to normal pretty quickly. But the hoarding idiots are making the problem worse, which makes for more hoarding idiocy, which make it worse...and etc etc
Its all a vicious cycle. It could be broken if people would just STOP.

This is not going to help

i.imgur.com_IjMLf.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg
there's the prob,,

Yep. I think if people actually just bought what they actually shot...it would be back to normal pretty quickly. But the hoarding idiots are making the problem worse, which makes for more hoarding idiocy, which make it worse...and etc etc
Its all a vicious cycle. It could be broken if people would just STOP.

I agree.

3 years at the soonest. Possibly more.

I don't know if it will be this bad but I think we have a long road ahead of us. I think that even if nothing happens in terms of bans, legislation, etc some people will have learned a lesson of not getting caught with their pants down so to speak. I know I have been slacking on my ammo stocking up but I also havent shot in over 3 years so I wasn't really worried about it.

Couldn't an ammo limit be considered unconstitutional in itself but you are basically governing what people can buy? Theres no limits on how much alcohol a person can buy or how much cold medicine someone can buy so why the limit on ammo?

I don't know about AR ammo as I don't have one, but I bet 9mm (which I have several of) will be fine. Walked into Academy the other day and they had plenty. Bought a few boxes for the range and I'm sure they'll have plenty more in the future. (But I do have a couple hundred rds stashed just in case!)

Back
Top Bottom