• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Antique Collector ...

whatya think of these, the Old Grand Dad was found in a deceased Uncle's garage and I've had it 25 years, unopened,
The Jack Daniels bottle is a min of 25 years or older,
liquor bottles.jpg

whatya think of these, the Old Grand Dad was found in a deceased Uncle's garage and I've had it 25 years, unopened,
The Jack Daniels bottle is a min of 25 years or older,
View attachment 1027936

Wow !
That is something else.
I first tasted Old Grand Dad in the very early 1950s. About age 10.
Old Grand Dad was Dad's Favorite.
Dad was playing Euchre, And I sneaked up to the table and took a sip.
Dad didn't see me. Good. I went back for another sip, and Dad said, "You've had enough."
I guess Dad did see me.

When I was a kid a friend of mines granddad use to sit in the garage on a stool all day and get drunk on old grand dad ..And cuss us out if we got to close.... Remembering the good times fun with alcoholics.....lol

When I was a kid a friend of mines granddad use to sit in the garage on a stool all day and get drunk on old grand dad ..And cuss us out if we got to close.... Remembering the good times fun with alcoholics.....lol

I am certain the elderly gentleman was just thinking about an upcoming project he was going to work on, and didn't want the 'Youngin's' to hurt themselves by getting too close to a working man.

I must apologize to all of you and to myself.

I did not make the 40 Mile round trip to town to purchase 'Something Old' to celebrate
the Noon Time Ceremony.

About five more hours of National Shame, before our Rebirth in a New Era of MAGA !

^^^ WRONG ^^^

DANG IT ALL TO HECHE !

I LOST A WHOLE DAY !

I was thinking today was Friday !

Back
Top Bottom