• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the AR bunker IS the most hooked up gun store in GA...

No, it's a gimmick built by a half rate company. That said I have only seen two of them in the wild and six months apart. That one photo has four of them pictured.

- - - Updated - - -

I won't buy anything from them. I hate that place.

Did some googling and 6+6+1 sounds good on a shotgun lol.

Dude, you said that 12gauge rocked you heavily. Can you hold up a gun AND 13 rounds of 12gauge?

Lol. No doubt that slug kicked real hard. I would say it was the hardest kick I've shot so far. Nothing too much but I would be sore as hell if I shot that all day. It was probably the slug magnum that he let me shoot. Honestly if I get a 12ga, I won't be running the 3" brass or higher. Probably wont run slugs either. Bird and buck might just do!

People camped out for hours before the doors opened for their last event and there wasn't as much stuff available as there is this time around. It's going to be busy for sure, all starts at 10:00am.

wow, I guess I'm out then. I'd hate to drive 1hr. to be the 250th person in line. Thank you for saving me a trip.

I saw the listing for the shield 9mm on fb. I paid in full for one on feb 22 and was told I was second in line. So I guess I should be getting a call tomorrow or at the least the guy in front of me. I'll update if I hear anything or after I call.
hmmmmmmmmmmm. they normally dont take deposits even for $4k guns (they are first come first serve) and ive never heard them suggest paying in full.

Back
Top Bottom