The art of fishing........

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
Four married guys went fishing.
After an hour or so, the following conversation took place:
First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house next weekend."
Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'd build her a new deck for the pool."
Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen for her."
They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"
Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock, cuddled up to my wife, gave her a nudge and said, "Sex" and she said, "Like hell, get outa here".

Four married guys went fishing.
After an hour or so, the following conversation took place:
First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house next weekend."
Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'd build her a new deck for the pool."
Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen for her."
They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"
Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock, cuddled up to my wife, gave her a nudge and said, "Sex" and she said, "Like hell, get outa here".

I Say, Bloke. You are a Rotter ! You slip in, drop your Bomb and slip out again !

Without a doubt you are the funniest poster on this site ! Well Done Mate !

Back
Top Bottom