• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Guinness Extra Stout in can or tap, Newcastle, Boddington's, Yuengling in the tall boy.

I used to be all for the Rolling Rock and PBR, but since the faggoty hipsters started in with their fleeting trendy nonsense I have since gone back to the old faves. Rolling Rock has changed somewhat as well. I am living in East TN now and they have tons of different beers here. All the breweries in Knoxville and then western NC as well are prevalent here. The local Food City has a growler bar in it for crying out loud! My Dad took a picture of it when he was here. The majority of my beer consumption is about 2 maybe 3 a night. The days of me waking surrounded by empty cans of PBR, and covered in blood are over............

There's always real Budweiser... sold in the US as "Czechvar", but I haven't seen it available recently.

The real Budweiser holds the trademark in most of the former Iron Curtain/Soviet countries. A/B secured it in the states. In western Europe, it's a mixed bag; in some countries the A/B water must be sold as "Bud".

The Czech stuff is vastly superior to the American version.
IMG_20161004_144425856.jpg

Innis and Gunn single best beer out there, and my cheap beer of choice is good ol pbr, always fun to get a couple 12 packs and play "pbr poker" and make the loser pay for all the beer

There's always real Budweiser... sold in the US as "Czechvar", but I haven't seen it available recently.

The real Budweiser holds the trademark in most of the former Iron Curtain/Soviet countries. A/B secured it in the states. In western Europe, it's a mixed bag; in some countries the A/B water must be sold as "Bud".

The Czech stuff is vastly superior to the American version.View attachment 922737

That is really intriguing, I never knew! The Czech stuff...when you used to see it, where was it? I'm assuming not every mom and pop liquor store carried it...

Back
Top Bottom