• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Yep, Portland! I don't know why I had Seattle on my mind. My brother nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx had like a 2 month TDY to Portland and went to Voodoo Doughnuts, sent a bunch of pics...would love to get up that way sometime just to see the area...
Those doughnuts look ridiculous and amazing. I would like to get out there someday too. I love it out West.
20140530_184833.jpg
20140710_160922.jpg
20140530_185423.jpg

Working in the industry has its perks. I get to see all kinds of stuff. I will say some of these craft beers are getting out of hand.

Go to is bud light for casual drinking. I love a good nitro stout or milk stout. Octoberfest on draft is great too.

When I was back in Perry weekend before last I stayed at my old landlord's secret hideout. I watched Goodfellas for the 113th time and tried a few of his Sierra Nevada Torpedoes. They were NOT good. But now I know why he drinks them. They were like 7% alcohol content. So you're done with 3 or 4. In all honesty I bought 12 Icehouse in the bottles while I was painting this weekend and I have to say it's way begin the bottle than the cans.

Back
Top Bottom