The best gun store experience I have ever had.

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big shout out to SR Armory. Steve stayed late, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with my first AR build. Prices are absolutely fantastic. The most enjoyable gun store experience I have ever had in my 10 years of shooting. Thanks Steve it was an absolute pleasure.

Caleb

Must be cnc forged stainless copper lower!
Kidding

Straight from the Good Lord's groin...

No but seriously a small place in Bell Industrial park. Guy runs the business from the print shop he owns. Was just super helpful and went well above for me, with prices that are at or below PSAs on several items without the 3+ week wait. Not a huge selection though I am unsure what all he can get but the stuff he did have was priced very reasonably. Newer shop but worth asking if he has or can get what you need when you need something.

they have good supply of accessory's available too, i ordered a few parts for my ar-15 and it shipped fast and steve explained how to install the parts

Last edited:
Just went in to see Steve today. Not much at the place but he has a warehouse where he keeps all the inventory he sells on-line. Quite an assortment on his website too. Very knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested in the AR I just finished building.

Just went in to see Steve today. Not much at the place but he has a warehouse where he keeps all the inventory he sells on-line. Quite an assortment on his website too. Very knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested in the AR I just finished building.

Been super helpful to me as well.

Back
Top Bottom