• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The best places to ride

brad sweet

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
146   0
Reaction score
The best places to ride other than the ''gap''. The best place for me to ride is less than 15 miles from the house that's 136 to the top of sunrise mountain between Jasper and Ellijay the view is spectacular...Where is yours?

Yeah that's a great close ride to us here in Cherokee.
I love blasting thru Cohutta Wilderness on my dual sport.
I can be in the woods on the south end in about 45 minutes from my driveway.

I live on Fort Mountain and I have rode all over..Deals Gap or the Tail of the Dragon I have rode..Did not like all the Crotch Rockets going crazy, on the way up or down..There are tons of nice places to ride up here..One nice one is over Blood Mountain, another is 60 from Blue Ridge to Dahlonega. Look Out Mountain is a good one also and you can watch the Para Gliders taking off at the Top..Some goes so high you loose them in the clouds..

I live on Fort Mountain and I have rode all over..Deals Gap or the Tail of the Dragon I have rode..Did not like all the Crotch Rockets going crazy, on the way up or down..There are tons of nice places to ride up here..One nice one is over Blood Mountain, another is 60 from Blue Ridge to Dahlonega. Look Out Mountain is a good one also and you can watch the Para Gliders taking off at the Top..Some goes so high you loose them in the clouds..
i'd second route 60 and wolfs pen gap for another good one aside from deals

My son and I just find old country roads around Coweta, Meriwether, Troup, and Heard Counties. Plenty of curves and hills with lots of old farms and wildlife to see.

Back
Top Bottom