• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The bite is ON!!!

TBurnham

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
41   0
Reaction score
Been fishing the last few days while being off. The blues and the flatties both are biting really good right now. We have only scored one really BIG one but the smaller ( 10-20lbers) are tearing it up to. Also seems like the gar or spawning as we are not having any troubles from them. We are fishiing between Whitesburg and Franklin in the Hooch. Fishing with fresh bream and cut bait. Both are working equally well. If you do any good let us know and for sure show pics!!!

I fished in Franklin 2 days last week with live bream and cut shad did not catch any cats only 2 stripes and got my pole snatch in first time that has happen to me . hooked one that got off at the bank that weighed 15 / 20 pounds it would have been my pb from the hooch.

I fished in Franklin 2 days last week with live bream and cut shad did not catch any cats only 2 stripes and got my pole snatch in first time that has happen to me . hooked one that got off at the bank that weighed 15 / 20 pounds it would have been my pb from the hooch.

I really think the cats are going on bed. It has been tough going the past week, but you just have to find the right spot. The big one I posted was full of eggs.

Back
Top Bottom