• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Blade Show - This weekend

I spent friday and saturday there. Enjoyed meeting you. Some very impressive tools you guys are selling. We had a phenomenal turnout at our table as usual. I love this show every year

I took two of my kids with me today. Hayley bought a pink Kabar folding knife and Max bought a t-shirt from Tactical Response, but we couldn't find James Yeager at the show. At the end of the show, we walked to our car to find that Yeager and his family were parked next to us. I asked if he would have his picture made with Max. He offered for all of us to get in the picture and his wife would take it. Just a super nice guy. Talked to the kids, asked their names and shook their hands. I know he seems a little spun-out sometimes in his YouTube videos, but he seems like a stand up guy in person.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesYeager

Did he ever get his guns back from the Tennessee authorities?

Did he ever get his guns back from the Tennessee authorities?

I didn't ask. I thought they just revoked his carry license.

Anyways, after being around lots of people in the gun world for several years, I've gotten used to a certain level of arrogance. Just because some of these guys can pull a trigger, make a holster, or sew a belt;), they suddenly become "cooler than you". I was surprised by how nice he was. We weren't in the Galleria. This was after the show, in the parking lot, and on his own time. He could have easily been too busy, but instead he threw his arms over our shoulders and asked his wife to take our picture with my phone. Then he takes the time last night to comment on the picture that I posted on Facebook.

It was a cool way to end an awesome weekend selling and buying knives. Can't wait til next year!

Yea, yaeger was a pretty cool guy. His booth was back by the bushido tactical booth, sort of near the bladeshow awards area whrre they were showing all the blades that were nominated for different catagories.

He will be back in town soon to teach a class

Back
Top Bottom