• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Blade Show - This weekend

I went on Friday and had a good time. Saw some cool stuff, and am now listing after an Emerson Irish Commander.

I did get my annual Emerson, a mini Roadhouse in tan.. And had the man himself sign/engrave the blade. Mission compete h tip next year.

How much gas do you burn to drive to three places to look at gear. All the cool stuff in the World (yes world) is under one roof. If your mission is a single purchase of a factory knife and not browse for 4 hrs it's not worth it.
I never miss the show.

Miss Nude Alabama is at table 23J!!!!

HURRY, or you will miss her!!!

Soooo, either you missed her, or this was a shameless plug for a great guy and an awesome knifemaker....
:very_drunk:

We picked-up the acid etched/toxic green knife from Dan yesterday evening, my wife is thrilled!
It is her very first custom knife, and it is awesome!!!

We missed the AR15 drawing, but the blade show was beyond all expectations. We will plan ahead to make it a 2-day trip next year.

Don't worry about the $15, just make sure you bring an extra $500 to $1,000 because you WILL find things you just can't live without!!!

Plus, these craftsmen have pride in their work, and are all willing to talk about their creations. Even the company reps from the larger knife makers are more than happy to discuss their products.

I took two of my kids with me today. Hayley bought a pink Kabar folding knife and Max bought a t-shirt from Tactical Response, but we couldn't find James Yeager at the show. At the end of the show, we walked to our car to find that Yeager and his family were parked next to us. I asked if he would have his picture made with Max. He offered for all of us to get in the picture and his wife would take it. Just a super nice guy. Talked to the kids, asked their names and shook their hands. I know he seems a little spun-out sometimes in his YouTube videos, but he seems like a stand up guy in person.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesYeager

Back
Top Bottom