• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Blade Show - This weekend

I had to work today, so I didn't get there until after 4 o'clock. Not nearly enough time to take in even a small part of the show. I went over and said "hi" to Jonathan McNees, and Rick from Jones Tactical hung out with us for awhile. I'll be there at 9 in the morning to really walk the show from one end to the other.

15 bucks?

Is it really worth it?

If you haven't been and you took the time to click on knife chat forum you are doing yourself a disservice to cling to 15 bucks instead of seeing firsthand and speaking to firsthand the worlds elite knife makers in a venue twice the size of any georgia major gun show. It's nothing but knives and knife making materials. Please go and you can come to table 23j and thank me.

I already told you I'd be there?

All joking aside, it's loaded with celebrities if you like custom stuff. If you are talking media celebs they come every so often. Gunny is usually there.

Hahaha...I'll be there Sunday with my son. I'll stop by to say hi and check out your fine blades...if you have any left by then!

I need to come meet you tomorrow... Been there both days, seen some great friends and found some great stuff!
Here is a shot of my crew with the Gunny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 45
Fun Day 2 at the show. We are getting lots of good feedback on our Knuckle Dragger Tools and Fatzombie's knives are a huge hit! Nice to meet those of you who stopped by the table today.

I picked up a DPx HEST/F 2.0. Seems to be a nice knife for the money and has a lifetime warranty.

http://www.dpxgear.com/shop/knives/dpx-hest/dpx-hest-f-2-0-olive-drab-right.html

We share a common good friend I believe - Mr. Matthews. He had one of your Knuckledragger tools the other day, and it was pretty awesome! That thing is made to be USED!

Back
Top Bottom